Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Man Par-Tay!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE!!
I'm completely smitten by this lil one year old!!
And, since one of my favorite things is to dress him up in little man clothes, seemed rather fitting to throw him a little man party, mustache bash and all....

The little Mr. himself
(anyone else thinking of the monopoly guy right now?!)
Some of the "Manly Decor"






We played "Pin the Bowtie on the Baby"

Photobooth Fun!! 
 Everyone of all ages, grabbed a stash and smiled :))
everyone that is....except for Ollie :) It's his party, he can cry if he wants to.

Time for Cake!
Oliver smashed his cake like a pro!!
This one knows whats yummy...num. num.
All cleaned up and ready for PRESENTS!!
(or in his case, boxes and paper! yay!)

His one year old buddies.
These three all turned one within a month of each other
His big kid buddies
It's so Much FUN to be ONE!!
Love this Little man of ours!

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Jenn & Cardy said...

You are too much! Can you come be my personal party planner? I love everything you did- what an awesome day! Great job!

Auntie Cana said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Lela Boyd said...

Cutest party of all time!!!!!! I wish I could've been there. No freakin' fair!!! Love you Oliver Grant Jones!!!!!!! Happy Birthday from Miss Lela and the Boyd boys :)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Seriously amazing job on that party! I need to hire you to do all my party's! So creative and fun wish we could have been there :) Great job!!!!

Jessie said...

What a fun party! You are amazing at all the decor and food! Happy birthday to Ollie!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Seriously, cutest little man party EVER! I've said it before and I'll say it again after this, but you are the best party planner!! We had a blast!