Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
Isn't it crazy to look back and see how little they were? Happy Birthday Ollie!! Love the pics!P.S Ella's 80's outfit rocks!
ok he is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
He is seriously the most adorable boy! I need a boy!! I love his little prepster look. Don't they grow up so fast, what a big difference a year make's.
Kristi, he is so adorable! I love him and I've never met him! Happy birthday to Ollie!
adorbs! Eat him up for me :)
Post a Comment
7 Friendly Thoughts:
Isn't it crazy to look back and see how little they were? Happy Birthday Ollie!! Love the pics!
P.S Ella's 80's outfit rocks!
ok he is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
He is seriously the most adorable boy! I need a boy!! I love his little prepster look. Don't they grow up so fast, what a big difference a year make's.
Kristi, he is so adorable! I love him and I've never met him! Happy birthday to Ollie!
adorbs! Eat him up for me :)
Post a Comment