I can't believe Kindergarten is almost over.....sniff!
Ella is in year round school and only has a week left. She'll get a 6 week summer break and then she will be a 1st grader! A grader!! That is just plain crazy to me! I never gave her permission to grow up this fast!Ella has been looking forward to spirit weeks for months now. So when it finally got here, we had to go all out. It was her 1st ever spirit week and I had to make it a big deal.
Crazy hair day!
Ella was very specific, she wanted a hot pink Mohawk and she told me
"I want it crazy mom, not cute"
Well there you go....hope this stuff washes out. gulp.
but yes it did wash out :)
Sports Day!
This is about as sport-y as this one gets. Pink sequence and a shinny star
Pajama day!
Ella requested footie jammies, still makes me smile that she can fit into footie jammies
80's Day!
Really?! Do 5 years old even know what the 80's were?
Ella just went with it :)
That same day they had a school dance party.
Check out Ella getting her dance on! This girl has moves for days
They finished off spirit week with Patriotic Day.
Love this lil bean. This is a great age. Kindergarten was so much fun!
1st grade just seems like "real" school to me. Not sure if I'm ready for that yet :(


2 Friendly Thoughts:
I loved going through all the pics again on Spirit week! I just love the pink mohawk so much! I don't know how she let you do that, my kid's would have been yelling ouch the whole time, they have the most sensitive heads. Lex never let's me put anything in her hair. Love them all, such a creative mommy!
I love the NOT CUTE pink mohawk!!!
Post a Comment