It's been a month since I last blogged and this is why my poor bloggy blog has suffered.....
Wedding Season
This is a crazy time of year for me.
Seems like everybody is gettin' hitched
& I'm doing lots o' hair and makeup for em' too.
before and after makeup
Here are just a few from my busy wedding season.
Things will slow down around October,
then its starts back up again in April/May.
then its starts back up again in April/May.
Just as I was starting to feel really overwhelmed having all my weekends full of work. My client sent me this video, It made me tear up, realizing that I help to make them feel beautiful on their special day. It was the shot in the arm I needed to make it through the rest of wedding season.
Check out this cute wedding video


0 Friendly Thoughts:
Post a Comment