Our main man turned 34!!
To celebrate this momentous occasion,
he was welcomed home by his personal fan club.
This was waiting for him as he walked through the door
Lots of Balloons waiting upstairs for him as well
As he walked through the baby gate,
we popped the confetti cans
we popped the confetti cans
Ella had the table decorated with gifts, dinner, and cake
I think the birthday boy was impressed
Ella insisted that SHE make the cake...so I let her.
She was very proud of herself!
She was very proud of herself!
And the birthday boy was impressed once again,
with his pint sized baker.
with his pint sized baker.
Is that Mr.Jones the Shop Teacher??
Nah,
just his birthday gift of getting....
Nah,
just his birthday gift of getting....
LASIK EYE SURGERY!!
Dan has wanted this for years!
And why not for the big 3-4?!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Dan Jones...
We sure Love you! Here's to a great 34th year!


2 Friendly Thoughts:
You're the best wife and mom in town! Love it!
area you kidding me...wow this is so awesome I think I just might steal your idea for josh's birthday that's coming up!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how sweet and creative you are! Dan is a lucky man indeed
Post a Comment