Monday, January 30, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

We had a "favorite things" girls night and it was so much fun! Felt like Christmas again. You bring one 3 of your favorite things, price range of $5 to $6. How it works: You put your name into a bowl and when it's your turn to tell about your favorite thing, you draw three peoples name out of the bowl and they get your favorite thing. At the end of the night you go home with three gifts. It's great! I'm a sucker for accessories, and I love me some forever 21, so I brought earrings :) In my mind a girl can never have too many accessories. The fav things ranged from makeup to stationary to shoe goo (I know, who new that stuff was so multi purposed) It was fun learning more about my friends and all their favorite things! Such a fun night and I can't wait to do it again!!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

CUTE PIC!! Ohhhhhh how I love all you girls so much!!! Great food. Wonderful friends. Super cool favorite things (love my earrings)!! I'm just so sad Bobbi couldn't come :( Next time!

Unknown said...

uh so mad I wasn't able to come :-( booooo. Next time. Next time. Oh and btw YES there is a Lush that just opened up in Fashion Valley Mall!