Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lookie Who's 6 Months!

I want to freeze time. I love this age!! 6 to 9 months is my fav.
Some of Mr. Ollie's stats @ 6 months:
Height: 26" 25%
Weight: 18lb 50%
(the weight Ella was at 1 year!!)
Head: 17 1/2 50%
He really is my round lil meatball ;)

He hit some rather big milestone that must be documented on da' bloggy blog.
(sorry for the fuzzy pics he kept trying to grab the camera)
He got his bottom not 1 but 2 teeth in!! This is crazy to me since Ella didn't get any teeth till 11months.
Got his 1st tastes of solid foods (video to come)  much bigger fan of rice cereal than baby food, surprised by that, since rice cereal seems so yucky.
Can now sit up all by his little self and looks oh so adorable doing so.

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Ashley Halsey said...

Cutest baby ever!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Kristi! I love the sequencing age pictures!

Auntie Cana said...

He looks so proud of himself sitting up with his little tongue out!