I noticed Ella got into the washable window crayons and decorated her window for Valentines day (ignore my dirty window please, hopefully the lovely artwork will distract you) I also noticed her "boyfriends" name inside one of the hearts. When I asked her about it, this was her response:
Me: "Ella, did you write Tyler's name on your window?"
E: "Yes b/c he is my boyfriend now mom!"
Me: "Really? aren't you a little young to have a boyfriend already?"
E: "No mom, I'm 5 and I don't just have 1 boyfriend I have 3!"
Me: "Oh, you do??"
E: "Well...I'm worried Bennett's heart will be broken, and Axel moved to a different school, but I have made my choice and I choose Tyler. He is a dream come true" (not even kidding she said dream come true...Uh...are you 14??)
Me: "Hmmm well..."
E: "I am going to make him the best Valentine EVER! How many days till Valentine's day? I can't even wait!!"
Wow, I am in trouble for sure. But how can I not giggle and smile at this budding romance? I mean, it is the week of Love and all ;)


5 Friendly Thoughts:
"he is a dream come true." that is hilarious!
I was exactly the same way at that age. Oh you have a lot of trouble ahead.
You are so in trouble! Funny story! Thanks for sharing!
I think I remember a certain tiny Fluffkins going on her first date to the "Care Bears" movie at age five. AND being REALLY excited about it!
hahah! It wasn't care bears it was "the never ending story" (which looking back is pretty scary for a 5 year old) and the Muppet Movie (a double feature)....it's true my 1st real boyfriend I was 5 to...Cody Hovey.. I still remember making him heart cards and spraying Sherri's perfume on it. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree eh??
Post a Comment