Friday, January 6, 2012

5 Months

 "I like em' big I like em' chunky"
My lil meatball is 5 months! and weighs more than Ella did at 10 months. He is growing super speedy I tell ya

A few adorable things Ollie is up to:
*Sings and chats himself to sleep (It is soo sweet) he just coos and sings himself to dreamland. love this.
*His new trick these days, is to stick his tongue out every time he smiles. He thinks he is very cleaver, and loves to show off his pointy lil tongue to everyone.
*Blows bubbles with his tricky tongue he loves
* Such a smiley happy baby and is always squealing in delight. So much that he sounds like a baby taradactle with all his squawks.
*He is a cuddle bear and just molds into people. so much fun to hold him.
*Still sleeping through the night (my favorite ;)
* Mild mannered. goes to everyone and is such a chill baby.
*Love sucking his thumb, fingers, toes. but will not take a binkie
*Has some stinky toots (seriously can clear a room....is this just a boy thing??!)
*Almost sitting up...he's getting close
*ADORES his sister. She is the only one who can get him to belly laugh. It is the cutest thing when Ella gets him laughing from his gut...I. could. die. it's so funny.
*Gives the best slobbery kisses ever. I munch on his face all day.

 How did I get so lucky??! I mean seriously people? Look at these two, they are the cutest :)

Ella says several times a day "Mom I just love baby SOOOO much!!" as she gives him a squeeze. "He is SO cute I can't stand it!" She is an awesome big sister and I melt every time I see these two together.

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

I have an Ollie obsession. I can't stand how cute he is. I really hope Mr. Indy Jackson comes out looking that good :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh how I love those chubby thighs! The pictures of your two little kiddos together are just heart meltingly adorable!! Love it! And I agree with you, it's gotta be a boy thing! Brocky is already nearly 20 lbs!! Skyla didn't hit 20 lbs until right before her 2nd birthday!!

Jessie said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!!! Amazing the differences kids have!