My hubby is a full blown attorney now, was sworn in, and he's working at a great law firm that he loves. It feels so surreal to be completely done with school and have it all behind us. I feel a little like we are playing dress up now that he is in his career, has his own Ocean View Office, and his very own paralegal...Mr. Fancy Pants...I know :) Dan took Ella to visit his new office and even she was impressed (It helped that the big boss has drawers of candy at the firm as well) It's awesome that all the attorneys in this firm have young families with kids around our kid(s) age and they all seem super easy going. I feel very blessed and grateful that Dan has a great job that he is loving. Here is a shout out to the new J-O-B. You can check out the firm at http://www.harrispersonalinjury.com/ and read Mr. Fancy's bio :)
Ella @ Daddy's office
Not a bad view from his desk...check out the beach. purdy sweet.





2 Friendly Thoughts:
Woo Hoo! So happy for you guys. Looks like there are some other Utah guys he is working with (I noticed the BYU grads). I see a long happy future for your family!! Love ya.
Seriously, so awesome! So happy for you guys! What a fantastic firm to work for! Love Dan's bio and definitely love the view from his office!!
Post a Comment