Our computer is not fixed yet but I'm going to attempt to blog on Dan's Laptop and see how it goes. I'm not too laptop savvy, more of a desktop gal.....so here goes....
My amazing friend Ashley, who is the hostest with the mostest, threw the most adorable baby shower for baby boy Jones (still no name...would love any input) It was an ABC theme and beyond darling. I have to show you all the decor b/c she really out did herself. Thank you again Ashley, and all who came for making me and baby feel so loved.
The Baby Shower Crew :)
All the preggo momma's at the shower. All lined up in order of due date. Yay for new babies!!
Thanks again for everything!! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends. Getting really excited and anxious to meet my lil man.


2 Friendly Thoughts:
That is such a fun theme! You have some great friends out there. Wish I could throw you a shower here! Can't wait to meet the little babe. Love ya!
That was such a cute shower!! Ashley did awesome! Glad the pictures turned out! :) Can't wait to meet your lil man too and introduce him to MY lil man so they can begin their life long best friendship!!
Post a Comment