Well our computer crashed.... :( All that's left is a black screen. I knew this day would come around sometime since many of my friends just recently had their computer crash, but I still wasn't prepared. I have been backing up my files, but lost everything from the last 4 months or so. Makes me grateful I keep a blog so at least I have some up to date pictures saved. I'm hoping we can fix/get a new computer before baby comes. But for now my posts might be picture-less for a bit. Here's to a speedy computer recovery :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Friendly Thoughts:
that sucks. i know how you feel as brad's laptop did the same thing. i was so bummed. the screen was black, but he was still able to use it once he put stuff on the computer again. jeni said the same thing happened to her sister-in-law and dennis was able to retrieve everything. the files were just hidden on the computer. dennis told us how and we were able to get everything back on brad's laptop. hopefully you can do the same!
Oh i'm sorry that sucks! Get a back up hardrive for the next computer you get!
Post a Comment