Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Beacause He's So Handsome"

I asked Ella why she loves her daddy so much and she told me: 
"Because he's so handsome...and I love his golden hair" Funny lil girl.
For dad's day we were lucky enough to spend the whole day with our main man.
We hit up Mission Bay Park for some monkey bar action. 
Then off to the races.
Ella and Dan LOVE to race each other. I was their cheerleader from the sidelines. No way this 8 1/2 month preggo chick was going to attempt to catch up with them :)
 Next up, walking the beach boardwalk @ mission beach. Fun place to people watch.
  Ice cream pit stop
 end with a little snuggle time on the beach.
Ella and Dan have the sweetest bond and are very close. They usually have every Saturday together just the two of them while I'm busy doing wedding hair. This day I was lucky enough to join in the family fun. I'm so gratefully Ella has such an amazing dad. These two are the cutest things together. I'm excited we get to add another lil buddy to our family very soon. I really couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my kiddo's. I'm a lucky girl indeed :)

1 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

Hey you sweet thang... CONGRATS on all you're great news! Looks like everything is going your way, and I'm so happy to see it! Love you!