Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seaside Art

Living in San Diego during the winter is heaven!! While the rest of the country is getting covered in snow, we have been enjoying sunny days. We meet up with friends to gather seashells at the beach......in January! nice.
1st thing when Ella got home was wash her beautiful shell treasures and paint them them all her favorite colors. Not a bad afternoon I tell ya.

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Seriously, we need to do this more often!! Azure and Sky loved it! Can you email me this picture of them so I can blog about it too pretty please? :) I loved rubbing it in that we went to the beach when my mom was complaining about shoveling herself out of two feet of snow!! Haha, I'm mean like that I guess... :)

Julie Jackson said...

I am so jealous right now! I absolutely hate January here. My husband and I are looking to move to San Diego in 2012. We are both done with the East and ready for the West! If you end up staying there maybe we could work hair together, we could do big bridal parties.

This just makes me want to move there even more. I need 70 degree weather!

Love the colorful sea shells, she's such a cutie.

How ya feeling?

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Jewls!
I sooo hope you move to SD!! We would have sooo much fun doing weddings together I would LOVE it!