Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dads Day

I feel very lucky my kiddos have such a great daddy! Even though Dan works really long hours, he always makes up for it by playing and having fun with the kids. They get their special daddy time while I'm away doing wedding hair and I think that is so important for them to make special memories with their dad.
To reward a fabulouse Daddy-O like that, Ella wanted him to have a very special surprise breakfast, decorated completly by herself...notice how she rocked the shell decor, she said it's beacase "daddy loves the beach"
In girls scouts, they told the girls to paint something their dad really likes. While some of the other girl scouts painted cars, motorcycles, tools etc. Ella insisted that "my daddy loves heart butterflies" So thats just what she painted him.....and he did really love it :)
I made a candy gram for my love.
Ella got the shell idea right, b/c when we asked what he wanted to do for his special day he said go to the beach.
Love my baby daddy!
Sandy Tootsies
Always collecting shells this one.
After our day in the sun. My sissy and bro-in-law came into town for a visit, and met up with us for fish and chips at the harbor.
Such a beautiful place we live.

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Auntie Cana said...

What? No noodle baby pics?