Monday, March 19, 2012

Stay-cation!

Dan's sister and brother in-law came into town for their anniversary. They stayed at the Glorietta Bay Inn on Coronado Island. Dan surprised me with an over night stay for my Valentine gift.
Mini Stay-Vacation for the weekend?!? Yes please! ;)
I was nervous leaving Ollie overnight for the 1st time, but I knew he was in good hands. We went to dinner and had breakfast the next morning, then picked up the kiddos to come join us for a little shopping, bike ride, and ice cream. It's pretty nice living in a vacation spot, don't have to travel to far to get a mini vaca in.
I love when guest come into town...makes you do more tourist-y things. I have always wanted to rent one of these 4 person bikes, but never had a reason to. The kids loved it! They looked so cute with their helmets on...check out lil Oliver's...adorable :)
A little after bike ride ice cream at The Del
Thanks Maryliegh and Justin for letting us crash in on your vacation!
We had a blast!

0 Friendly Thoughts: