Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

3-2 folks! 
How am I already this old?! Wowie. I felt that 32 needed a whole weekend to celebrate! So here is what we did :)........
Met up with some of the moms from school for lunch at the cheesecake factory. While the kids are away the moms will play :)
 Ollie helped me blow out the candle

1st time sitting in a highchair at a restaurant.....Can you tell he was more than a little excited?? I'm sure people clear in the back of the restaurant could hear his squeals.
Got a mommy/daughter pedi/mani
Had a date night with this guy.....I'm a lucky girl :)
 Woke up the next morning to flowers, balloons, and my brand spankin new iphone....I. am. in. love.
 Went to the circus with my cute little family
 Poor Ella had an ouchie sty in her eye, but was still super excited to celebrate my b-day with me.
 Enjoying the show under the big top tent


Met some of the circus stars after the show.


 The weather was beautiful over the weekend. Like high 80's, so after the circus we took a dip in the pool.
Love Ollie's lil face here.
 That night we had a potluck dinner with some friends....
The food was A-MAZ-ING!! so good!
 The kiddletts diving into the birthday cake
 Red Velvet Bunt Cake....um yeah it was that good!!
Couldn't quite get all 32 candles to fit :)

 Ollie and his baby buddy Indy had fun at the party
(look how huge Oliver looks next to him....they grow too darn fast!)
These buddies are the cutest!!
Thank you for all my birthday love!! I'm am very blessed to have such amazing family and friends! It was a great birthday! Here's to a happy 32nd year :) :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WHat an awesome birthday weekend! Love all the photos! Can't believe our little boys are getting so big! Seriously, we're going to be planning their first birthdays before we know it! ;)

Julie Jackson said...

Happy Birthday! That's really funny we did almost have identical birthdays. I guess being hairstylists we enjoy the same kinds of fun! I'm glad it was a good day for you. Something else that was funny is the dress Ella is wearing the ruffle one I tried to buy of Zulilly but it sold out to quickly. Same fun tastes, it's adorable on her :)