Sunday, March 18, 2012

7 Months

This post is a little late, since he is now almost 8 months! But I gotta make it every month, till his year mark (makes me sad just typing that) Why oh why are the months just flying by? I swear the second baby grows up turbo speed!
Oh how I LOVE this boy!! I can not get enough of him!
He is the smiliest, sweetest baby around. He is such the charmer to....people are just drawn to him and his sweet personality. He is my favorite thing at the moment. Loving this age and we are having fun watching him learn and grow.
I'm a lucky momma to get all day smooching rights on those adorable chubber cheeks of his.
I love that baby smile with just the bottom 2 teeth
The other day while running errands 2 different people commented on how he looks like Jack Jack from the Incredibles.....haha! I can see it! With his big round bald head and his cheesy smile. What do you think? a Jack Jack look-a-like??....love this kid!

0 Friendly Thoughts: