Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Dentist!



Ella's 1st trip to the dentist all because of the above commercial......

Ella saw this commercial and said
"Mom it's not like a dentist, it's a kids theme park!!"
Wow the power of advertising!

She was long overdue and they took our insurance, so I thought, Why not?
What kid is excited about going to the dentist right?!?

Uhhh, this kid is!!!
 I swear she could barely sleep the night before we went. I thought to myself, she is going to be really disappointed when she finds out going to the dentist is nothing like going to Disneyland.
When we walked inside she was in love with the place.
Ella said "Take a picture of me and this cute tree. I love this tree and the super dentist!"
She was cracking me up, I just went with it.

Why crush her hopes right before the cleaning...eh?
To my complete surprise, she was a gem! She did exactly what the dentist asked and was thrilled about the stickers, toothbrush, and cherry scented gloves she got. She told the dentist "Oh these gloves will go perfectly in my doctor kit, don't worry I'm not a real doctor...I just pretend." She was so chatty with the whole staff (wonder wherever she gets that from??) They all fell in love with her there. The only thing she got a little nervous about was the hydraulic chair (What I would expect majority of the kids love the most about the dentist) Whatev. Who woulda thunk it, my daughter is a huge dentist fan....lucky for her she was cavity free, or we might have been telling a whole different story.

She told me on the way home
"That was way more fun than I thought it would be! And I thought it was going to be really fun!"

 I guess they do have super powers here :)

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! Wow, it really IS kinda like a theme park inside! What a great idea for a kids' dentist office! So happy Ella had such an awesome experience!!