I think not.
This was Ella's very 1st Dance recital. She was super excited and couldn't wait until her turn to get up there and shake her tail feathers.
And yes, I did put makeup on her, call me a stage mom but it was her 1st dance recital and I couldn't resist.
They did a tap dance to "At The Hop" a ballet number to "The dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" and each of the girls did a mini solo across the stage.
***Prepare for total cuteness when you watch these video's....although, sorry for my shaky hands.
Ella's mini solo (I was sad I only caught the end of it, but still so sweet)
We're very proud of our tiny dancer. Way to go lil bean.




5 Friendly Thoughts:
Seriously, cutest thing ever!!! I love it! That really makes me want to put the girls in dance...especially Azure, she would love it so much!
Cute! I love the makeup, I would too!
Next stop, Toddlers and Tiaras! Which I think she would win, by the way!
Ella was so ON!!!! I loved it !!!! Thanks!! Love you guys.
Ella looks adorable! It's funny your sister said that about Toddlers and Tiaras. I was also going to ask if you've thought of entering her on Toddlers and Tiaras. :) She's the perfect little ballerina.
And it's good she likes the dentist. If she got our family's crummy teeth genes, she'll be seeing him a lot.
Post a Comment