Dear Baby in my Belly,
Would you please stop making me so very sick these days. I love you and I'm happy your healthy in there, but can we hurry up and get past this stage already. Pretty pretty please.
Thanks :)
Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
5 Friendly Thoughts:
Girl, I hear ya! I'm almost 15 weeks along and I still threw up 3 times yesterday. Why can't we be the people who throw up like once their whole pregnancy? Good luck! I'm pulling for you!
I totally know how you feel!
I was sick with this pregnancy until around 16 weeks. Hope you feel better soon!
Such a bummer, hope things turn around for you soon.
My Sweet Kristi,
I feel for you...I am so sorry. It is horrible...I know. It feels like it will never end...but it will. I love you, hang in there.
Wow, that was SO me last Christmas, and you're right, this Christmas we had a beautiful little boy to play with! Logan has been talking about trying to get to SD this July, perfect timing. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment