We spent ours in Wonderland. starring....
Dan as the Mad Hatter, Me as the Queen of hearts, and our adorable Ella as lil Alice.
I Love dressing up as a family theme. Dan, however takes a lot of coaxing....but he usually comes around when Ella and I bat our eyes and ask pretty, pretty. pleasssse.
We spent our all Hallows Eve at the ward's Trunk or Treat Par-Tay. They had a carnival set up with booths of different games...cake walk (my favorite), bounce house, chili cook-off, pumpkin carving contest, and ended with the Trunk or Treat. I have never done a trunk or treat before and I was worried Ella wouldn't have liked it as well as our usual old fashioned door to door way. But I should know better when Candy is involved, doesn't matter that much to kids, as long as they get the sugary goodness :)
Trick or Treating at the Trunk or Treat :)
I loved that a lot of the Adults dressed up this year, (made Dan feel less sheepish :) We, along with 4 other families closed the place down. I wasn't ready for the night to end. We let the kids run a muck, all wild on sugar, while the "grown-ups" laughed at funny comments. good times.
Some of the winners from the pumpkin carving contest...I think they were pretty creative, don't you??
I ate too much candy pirate pumpkin
Hamburger Pumpkin
I guess a bucket of candy is not enough sugar for us... b/c we had an "after-party" at Baskins Robbins for a little family night. Dan hesitated going inside the ice cream shop and thought he'd be less embarrassed by waiting outside..but, 5 min later.... he figured to join us b/c at least he wouldn't look like a fool all by himself, better stick with the rest of your wonderland entourage :) haha I love Halloween.
On the actual day of Halloween we took our lil Alice trick or treating around our cute lil neighborhood at stonecrest. They really go all out! I was very impressed with all the decor and the amount of candy she got at each house. Just like any other kid, Ella is a pro at trick or treating. It's amazing how free candy can make little ones smile ear to ear. And lets face it, us grown ups to :)







11 Friendly Thoughts:
Love the costumes! You guys look perfect. Ella makes a perfect little Alice. Ella's hair is getting long!
Your costumes are adorable! Love them! And the hamburger pumpkin is great.
Your costumes were awesome! It was so fun staying way later than everyone having our own after party. Good times and great laughs with wonderful friends!
You guys are so cute! You always come up with the funnest theme. I love the first picture with Ella puckering her lips!
okay this totally made me miss all of you guys! YOu look SO GREAT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COSTUME!!!!
Love Love Love all of your costumes! You all look simple awesome! Such a cute family! Where did you get those! Looks like you maximized your Halloween. Ella is such a doll what a cutie!
Love it Kristi! You guys are so cute! :)
Absolutely love the costumes! Alice is the cutest thing ever!
Oh my goodness, you guys looked AWESOME!!!!!!! You should seriously go into business putting together people's Halloween attire! You do such an incredible job (and on a budget, that's even more impressive)!! I love it! It actually inspires me to do the whole family thing next year...maybe, just maybe! :)
So cute! I LOVE the one of Ella kissing... so Kristi! It just makes me happy. When are you guys coming to visit?
Good job on the costumes! So cute :)
Post a Comment