Oh Fall, how I love thee, let me count the ways...the smells, the colors, the cool crisp air. Love it all.
We have been going to Bates Nut Farm for the past 3 years now, so why brake the tradition, this place is awesome! It's like a sea of pumpkins, rows and rows of the happy orange things. We enjoyed roasted corn on the cob, picked the perfect pumkins (Or at least they were perfect to miss Ella) took a hay ride, went to the petting zoo, rode a pony, slid down the big slide and got to be together all day with my sweet lil family....pretty darn near perfect fall day.






3 Friendly Thoughts:
I love your cute pages! What a perfect little family on the perfect fall day. Love you guys!
I remember driving down highway 1 and seeing all of the pumpkin patches. It was so awesome! Love all of the cute pictures!
CUTE!!! What a perfect fall day too!! Gotta love San Diego weather! The girls can't wait to head out to the pumpkin patch too (hopefully this weekend)! Hope my pictures turn out as cute as yours!! I love all of Ella's little poses!
Post a Comment