Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Its raining cats and dogs over here people! I guess there's nothin' else to do but puddle jump, then go cuddle up and watch a movie while burning a pumpkin spice candle. It's raining non-stop. But it does set the mood for a super cozy movie day.

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Ella! She is so dang photogenic. Wish I was there to veg out and watch a movie with ya!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, that picture is SOOO cute! I love the entire outfit! I also love how HAPPY she looks! Just love that kids love to puddle jump! :)

Jared and Laura said...

Oh, could the Ella-bean get any cuter?! That outfit is adorable!!! I love that picture!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture ever! She seriously couldn't be any cuter! Love the ensemble and love the playing in the rain.

I'm obsessed with watching movies, eating popcorn and cuddling with the kids right now. I have bought like 5 Christmas movies on Amazon and have watched them all. Love this time of the year!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable adorable adorable :)