Today is day 1 of 3 that Dan takes the monster test also know as the...California BAR Exam.
This beast is 6 hours a day for 3 DAYS!
Poor guy has been studying like mad the last 2 1/2 months, and it all comes down to these three days. Cross your fingers and toes, send good vibes, and say a little prayer, that this is the one and only time we will have to take this thing.
Good Luck Babe! Go kick the bar's butt.


7 Friendly Thoughts:
We are in the same boat. We will keep you guys in our thoughts. Good Luck.
Good luck to you guys as well!! I'll be sending good vibes your way. Can't wait till this is all behind us. Miss ya here!
We'll be praying! I'm sure this is so nerve racking. Hang in there. Can't wait to see you!
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo DAN!!!
Hahaha, that was my best cheerleader impression ;)
Good Luck, Dan (even though I know you're not going to need it!)!!! Dan's so smart, he's going to pass the Bar with flying colors, I just know it! We'll be thinkin' about ya.
hey kristy! okay so this one was in downtown little italy but there are some all over san diego! I heard that there is a good one over in mira mesa too!
Hope everything went well! It was fun to catch up with your blog, I have been gone for awhile and then things got super busy since I was gone. Looks like your having a great summer, and now you put law school behind you as well, very exciting to get your husband back for a minute. I heard the California bar is the hardest, we had a few friends husbands out here take it and said it was rough. Now you just have to play that waiting game to hear back. I'm sure everything will work out. Hang in there for a few more months!
P.S. You have been busy with weddings that's awesome! I saw some of your work on your hair blog, your doing some fabulous do's. It's fun to have someone in the business with you that you can get inspired from as well.
Post a Comment