Sunday, July 25, 2010

Girls Night IN!

Fondue Pajama Par-Tay! It was just as nice as it sounds. We set up cheese and chocolate fondue pots and had a delicious spread of lil dippers to go with it. We all came in our jammers sat around gabbing for hours while we nibbled away at the fondue. So yummy.
Our darling hostess Stephanie, had put together a variety of homemade facial masks for us to try. A few of the girls pampered themselves with the masks....and the rest of us...well, we just had fun posing for the camera with our soothing cucumber eye pads. Don't we look relaxed :)
Such a fun night. Some of us stayed up till 2 am. I guess when food, talking, and pampering is involved...the party animal in us come out. That's pretty late for this momma...can't wait for the next GNI.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Forsberg's said...

I would say I'm jealous but I get my Kristi and other wonderful gal fix in 8 days!!!! Friends are the GREATEST!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE! Those pictures all turned out really cute! Can you send them to me when you get a chance pretty please?

p.s. I'm glad you had us pose with the cucumbers! :)