Happy 4th of July!
This was the 1st year that we celebrated the 4th in San Diego since we moved here (due to bar prep we can't go too far) Good thing we have such great friends to celebrate independence day with.
We had a delicious BBQ at our friends house and man can they barbecue some ribs! My mouth is still watering from all the amazing food there.
After they lit a fire and we roasted some marshmallows and made smores.
A few of our friends told us about watching the fireworks on the top of the hill from Dan's campus at USD. You can see like 6 firework shows at once up there. Since Dan was already studying away, why not make it easier and bring the party to him? That's just what we did. We camped out a spot and brought goodies and snacks to share. Played 'Catch Phrase' several times while waiting for the fireworks to start. We had a blast and it really was such a great spot to watch the fireworks from.
Don't they just look cozy?? right before the fireworks started....Ella was so excited.
Right after the fireworks ended....wore the lil bean right out.




5 Friendly Thoughts:
Love yours and Ella's cute 4th of July outfits! Glad you had a good holiday, nothin' better than a yummy BBQ + fireworks on the 4th of July!
Great pics, looks like a lot of fun!=) LOVE the 4th, it's the best!!! You all look awesome!!! Love ya to pieces Kristi!
You are GORGEOUS girl! I miss you.
Seriously do you have to look gorgeous in every picture!:) I love the 4th of July, Looks like you had a blast. I absolutely need to get some pointers on digital scrapbooking, you do such an awesome job.
Hi Ella,
I hope you had a good 4th of July. Why were you sleeping on your dad? I hope you had fun at the beach and with your friends. You look pretty. I hope we get to play with each other when you get here. You're invited to sleep in my bunk bed, but no peeing.
Alexander
Post a Comment