Friday, January 15, 2010
The Homestretch
I can't believe this is Dan's LAST semester! Crazy. He will be graduating this May!! I am over the moon about that! Although, we still have to go through the whole BAR process...blech. Not looking forward to those 3 months of hell. But I can finally say that we are almost done with Law school. Hooray!! I remember when we moved here in September 2007, graduation in May 2010 seemed FOREVER away. And now its right around the corner. Ella was only 9 months old when we moved here. That is just nuts how fast time flys. Dan has another crazy busy schedule this semester (shocker right?!) He started a new internship working with a defence attorney downtown SD, that defends high profile murder cases (Umm, scary!) Dan's 1st day on the job he went to the jail and interviewed an inmate that sat directly across from him, who may or may not have killed someone. creepy. I think it will be a great experience, but heck, it scares the begeebers outta me! Right after his internship, he heads to school for the rest of the day until 9pm. Yep, my hubby is gone from 9am to 9pm everyday but the weekends. I'm feeling a bit like a single mom these days, but at least we only have this one semester left. I think I can put up with the crappy schedule for ONE more semester. So here is my shout out, for my soon to be lawyer hubby. We are so proud of all your hard work and everything you sacrifice to help better our future. You rock! Love you lots. Here's to the Homestretch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 Friendly Thoughts:
The words of Dori- "just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." I'm so happy for you guys and the upcoming graduation. Good luck this semester and on the bar! PS- My Dad is a defense attorney. He sits across from criminals and defends them all day. I'll never be able to wrap my mind around that one.
HOLLA!
Angela, I love the "in the words of Dora" I had no idea your dad was a defense attorney. How did I not know that?? I know criminal law scares me but I think Dan might end up doing it after all. We shall see...
Post a Comment