San Diego got hit with the worst rainstorm they have had in over 10 years. It's kind of a nice change of weather, but what do you do when most every thing in SD is meant for the outdoors?
Well, for playgroup we had heard of this place called Kidville, that's an indoor town full of grocery stores, hospitals, pet stores, beauty salons and more. The kids had a ball, but I think the rest of San Diego had the same idea b/c it was packed!!
The next day, a group of us took advantage of free museum Tuesday at Balboa Park. We gathered the kiddies and hit a couple of the museums. We managed to stay dry until right as we were leaving, it was a complete down pour. I've never seen rain like this. From the distance of the museum to our car we looked like we had just gotten out of the shower and that was with an umbrella. But hey, it was fun and you can't beat the free part.




2 Friendly Thoughts:
Send me a copy of Tanner's picture. I am sad I missed out.
Super cute collages! That was a lot of fun! I have a really cute video of Skyla and Ella playing in that fire truck that I need to send you! :)
Post a Comment