Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

 Love this picture my friend Mandy 
took of my sweet fam with their main man
Its a perfect description of our family at the moment.
Ella being all loving and sweet, 
Ollie being silly and playful, 
Leo crying, 
and Dan with the look of, "how did this all happen?" :)
 Fathers day weekend was full of walks on the Oceanside pier with boba smoothies, Leo's 1st trip to the beach at 3 weeks old, relaxing poolside, spaghetti factory, and hanging out with my baby daddy.
 My view from the beach...not too shabby :)
 I feel blessed that my kids have such a hard working, goal driven daddy, who loves them all so much!
 To quote my friend Lela:
"There is something absolutely magical that happens to my heart, when I see the man I love be a loving father to my children." 
So so true. I love to see Dan's soft side come out as he plays with our kiddos.
makes my heart sing.
Great weekend with this handsome guy.
3 kids look good on you :))

1 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

He's a cute daddy fo sho! And 3 kiddo's look good on the both of you, you're one gorgeous gal! So happy for you and that cute fam of yours Kristi!