I haven't been getting too much done around here
but there has been lots of Leo snuggles
and more snuggles....they never get old
Until he almost gets dropped by big brother...
then snuggles get cut short :)
He had his 1st bath...verdict? Hated it!
Ella is my best big helper.
I couldn't do this with out her.
I couldn't do this with out her.
Love that bean! She stays on Ollie duty
while I take care of babe
while I take care of babe
She has had a lot of activities lately between school and girls scouts.
Been keeping this mama on her toes
There really is no rest for the weary
Fairy festival for Girls Scouts
Her animal research report for school, that she knocked outta the park!
She learned all about Koalas
We had to be there at 7:30am folks!
With a week and a half newborn and an almost 2 year old
I'd say I knocked it outta the park too :)
Rollerskating with the Girls Scouts
Brought me back to my childhood
They did the limbo and the hokie pokie!
Dan stayed home with Ollie and babe slept the whole time
Success!
Since it was most of the girls 1st time ever rollerskating.
They had these little walkers that helped them balance.
Cracked me up!
Don't they look like mini old people out there with those things?!
We went on a few adventures of our own.
Met up with 6 other mamas and between the 6 of us, had 18 kiddos in tow!
It was like herding cats, but fun to get out and about!
Just a few of our zoo crew!
We all have the same awesome double stroller
(Thank goodness for good double strollers
and mama friends...my saving grace!)
and mama friends...my saving grace!)
Watch out, Britax stroller mafia coming through
So Happy to have daddy home on the weekends!
We love daddy play days!
My two bigger minions go crazy if they stay in the house too long,
so off to mini golf we went
(AND Thank goodness for the moby wrap!
it's what Leo lives in during activities.
Another saving grace)
After dinner park trips?!
All made possible by my moby wrap
Went to a girls night accompanied by my lil man cub.
It was a much needed break from the craziness at home.
Little glow worm.
Leo really loves this baby straight jacket
aka the woombie
Although the look on his face says otherwise :)
Hard to put baby down while Ollie is around.
Went to a girls night accompanied by my lil man cub.
It was a much needed break from the craziness at home.
Little glow worm.
Leo really loves this baby straight jacket
aka the woombie
Although the look on his face says otherwise :)
Hard to put baby down while Ollie is around.
He always wants to smother him in kisses and hugs.
he just had to test out his swing for himself.
All the sudden Oliver looks huge to me now!
Even though hes a bit rough with Leo,
Ollie loves his baby bro!
He decided to share all his beloved trains with him.
Which is saying a lot! He wont even share those with Ella!
So, I'd say baby Leo's 1st 2 weeks were pretty eventful!
Looks like he's wiped out already :)


4 Friendly Thoughts:
You are an AMAZING Mama Kristi!!! I am seriously soooo impressed with how much you've been out and about, still looking gorgeous as usual. Way to go Mama!
Ditto to all that!! You're amazing girl! I love that you have two boys. Brothers are the sweetest :)
Such a sweet baby! I can't believe he's just a few weeks old and you're already back in full swing!
You are rockin' the mama world!!! I can't believe you are out doing all that fun stuff so soon after. You look amazing and little Leo looks so adorable.
Post a Comment