Friday, March 8, 2013

One Proud Auntie

Louisa's and my baby cousin bumps. We are just a few months a part. 
I had to snap one last pic before Wesa wasn't preggo anymore 


Baby Zoey is Here!!
A Big Congrats to Louisa and Bobbi on their new baby girl Zoey Liegh
Louisa asked me to be her birth coach for when she went into labor and I was thrilled and honored to be a part of it! Poor sweet Wesa had a rough go. She went over a week past her due date and kept getting pushed back day after day to schedule an induction. Finally after 3 days of waiting to schedule her induction...it was baby time! But Zoey was extra comfy and didn't want to make it easy on her mommy.


Louisa was in labor 30+ hours and pushed for 3 1/2 hours after that. Going on just 2 hours of sleep in 2 days she was quite the Olympian. She was so strong and I helped her every way I could by rubbing her feet, back, and neck. Bringing her gossip magazines, painting her toes and watching pitch perfect on DVD. She was a true Rock Star! She endured a lot of pain and was totally exhausted but in the end Zoey came out a beautiful, healthy, sweet baby girl. 

She weighed in at 6lbs 9oz 
(pretty tiny for being almost 2 weeks late) 
and 20inch long
I got lots of snuggle time in. 
And it makes me oh so excited to snuggle my new lil man in May..
Hurry up may you can't come soon enough. 

Congrats again Louisa! Your a queen, look what you just made.

1 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

And that's so, so true! Once you've had a child you feel like a queen.