33 really? crazy to think.
I don't feel 33 still feel 21 until I talk to a 21 year old... then I feel 33 :)
I had a great birthday! I felt the love from friends and family all day with sweet cards, texts, phone calls, breakfast and dinner dates...It was a good two days (Yes I milked 2 days out of it)
Woke up to flowers and presents from the hubby and kiddos. Love them
That evening, this hottie took me on a date
I don't think I'll be able to go to a normal theater again!
You sit in the over sized recliners that let you lay all the back (super comfy cozy) You get you own personal waiter to bring you anything you need with a push of a button. They have a full dinner menu, desserts, cafe, from fondue to sushi...even your menu lights up so you can order during the movie, its awesome!
After we grabbed dessert at extraordinary desserts and had coco mint herbal tea which was the perfect way to end a birthday date
Check out this Neapolitan...Yes its as delicious as it looks.
And in case your mouth wasn't watering enough...
The next morning I met up with my girlfriends for breakfast at snooze Love that place! You can get anything half savory and half sweet on the menu, which is the perfect breakfast for me since that's always the big debate...savory or sweet. Here you can have both! it's fantastic! Check out this Cinnamon roll pancake...A.MAZ,ING! nom.
After breakfast, I treated myself to a 75 min prenatal massage.
It was heavenly.
It was heavenly.
Lets just say my 33rd years is starting off great! A Happy Birthday indeed.
Thanks again everyone for all the birthday love!


1 Friendly Thoughts:
I love how Dan looks like he wants to kill you everytime you take his picture... SO TYPICAL for most men! Love it!
Post a Comment