We went on a lovely quadruple date this weekend.
We don't get out much (sans kiddos)
so going on a date always seems like a special occasion.
so going on a date always seems like a special occasion.
We went with our favorite posse to a great restaurant downtown.
Oh how I truly enjoy a great meal with great people.
(with a little help from everyone making us laugh while taking our pic)
He hates his pic taken, who knows why? he super photogenic. Just look at that smile :)
Guys and Dolls...Love these peeps!
And did I mention the food??.....Um yeah...soooo very nummy!!
The restaurant was so cute and cozy.
We even snuggled up with fancy bird pillows,
Us ladies have a running joke about putting birds on things
So we had to snap some pics :)
Yeah for date night..I could use a whole lot more of these!


1 Friendly Thoughts:
Love your hair in these pics!
Post a Comment