Follow the yellow brick road.
Dorthy w/Toto, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow.
Happy Halloween from OZ
Cutest Dorthy and Cowardly Lion I ever did see
Donut bobbin, cake walk, carnival games, and trunk or treat
at Ella's school Fall Festival
at Ella's school Fall Festival
Look at that little lion tail
She did not want to wash this off...so I let her wear it to bed, bad idea ;)
Butterfly paint everywhere
Pumpkin Carving on Halloween...Better late than never.
Trick or Treating around the neighborhood.
They really go all out. Super festive it's so fun
Trick or Treat
I think Dan should get mad props for putting on this Tin Man get up! hehe.
I seriously need to pick manly-er costumes for the poor guy.
But he's sure a cute Tin Man
Love dressing up as a family,
Guess I'll have to think up a theme for our new party of 5 next year :)


1 Friendly Thoughts:
I love it! So so cute! Dan definitely deserves an award. What a good daddy/hubby. Hope you all had a great Halloween. I wish we were there to walk your neighborhood like last year. That was fun!
Post a Comment