I can't believe my sweet baby girl is six!
She woke up to a special birthday girl breakfast
with balloons and pancakes
At school she handed out goodie bags to all her friends
Since it was a half day
we drove up and had lunch with Daddy
at her all time favorite restaurant,
Old Spaghetti Factory.
I swear this girl would eat butter noodles
all day everyday
Birthday Party Time!!
@ Ceramic Cafe
where you can paint your own ceramic creation
The kids loved it.
And my lil creative artist was in heaven
Finished the party with cupcakes, punch, and presents
I'd say we have a pretty happy 6 year old :)
We love you Ella Bella Bean!!





1 Friendly Thoughts:
I can't believe it either! Although, now that I have one it seems even faster! These babies grow way to fast! She is so beautiful, and I love to see your adorable family grow!
Post a Comment