Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Turkey Day Mini Golf

After stuffing our faces with all the yumminess of Thanksgiving. We decide to work it off with a vigorous game of mini golf  :) (Ella's choice)
This kiddo loves a good ol' game of put put
Daddy teaching her his mad skillz.
Ollie was in and out of dreamland the whole time. He's so sweet, I could gobble him up, right along with the Thanksgiving leftovers.
We had an awesome time with family in Arizona.
Food, and Family? What more do ya need?! Love this time of year.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Auntie Cana said...

Are we not cute enough for your blog? At least throw up a stock picture of our Arizona house or something! Geez.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Cana, seriously that lady messed up every pic! Either is was super blurry, or mom's face, was doing some crazy thing, brian's head was cut off, dan eyes were shut. It was crazy! not one picture was good! The waitress better stick to her job b/c photography is NOT it! I'll show you the pics were BAD! Actually I should put em up there so bad they are funny...