I was told by Ella's teacher that she and 5 others in her class where going to get special awards at the award ceremony in school. Ella's teacher went on to tell me what a delight Ella is in class and how she "can't say enough good things about her" This makes me feel so great b/c I was worried about putting Ella in school early (since the cut off in Cali is way earlier than most places) She is one of the youngest in her class.
I was so proud (and a bit teary eyed) when the teacher was announcing special things about each one of the little recipients. She said that Ella "Had the biggest heart and be-freinds everyone"
Good job bean! Your doing great :)
Look at that face. All this attention might have gone to her head a little, since she couldn't get enough pics with her fabulous award. Work it girl, you earned it! ;)


1 Friendly Thoughts:
I think she is gonna be one of those "it" girls at school for her whole life: student council, cheer, dance, honor roll. Good to start her early. She obviously loves it!
Post a Comment