Holla! girls trip time :)
It just so happen to fall on my birthday weekend to...plus plus! This trip was with my collage roomies. IT WAS A BLAST!!! We spent 3 days a Disneyland with no kids. We could stay out as late as we want, eat what we want, basically we just ran around like little kids. Although, 3 days straight wore this preggo girl out! D-Land is totally different pregnant. Feet got swollen, was super tired, but I think I kept up with the rest of them. I was not going to miss out. SO. MUCH. FUN. My friends' hubby works for Disney, so lucky us, she got all of us in for FREE! and gets 50% off the whole park. Thanks you Jess, you are the best!! Who gets to go to D-Land 3 days in a row for FREE?? we do. lucky ducks.
Before I left for the happiest place on earth, my sweet lil family took me to breakfast for my b-day. Made me homemade cards (which I love) sang happy birthday while Dan made me feel super old by sticking all 31 candles into one tiny cupcake. Whew, that looks like too many candles right?
Well, when the candles were lit....the thing looked like it was on fire! Yes the smoke alarm did go off....nothing says your getting older then setting off the fire alarm from your birthday cake :) haha. Thanks sweetie.
Side note:
***Dan and Ella had a very fun filled daddy/daughter weekend to. Full of movies, pet stores, parks and pool. They needed their re-bonding time since Dan has been gone so much due to non-stop studying. Ella was so happy to have daddy all to herself. so cute.
***Dan and Ella had a very fun filled daddy/daughter weekend to. Full of movies, pet stores, parks and pool. They needed their re-bonding time since Dan has been gone so much due to non-stop studying. Ella was so happy to have daddy all to herself. so cute.
This was my birthday get up from dinner. Flower corsage, flower ring, and whats a birthday at D-land with out a princess crown?! Yep, I felt special :)
I Love us! It was like back in the day when we were roomies, staying up late laughing our heads off, remembering funny inside jokes and having just a fabulous time. I can wait till next trip. Yay. And Happy 31 to me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Just for the heck of it...Here are a few pictures from our very 1st girls trip with my roomies. Hawaii 2001. We were just babes. Just barely 20 or 21 years old. wow. we look so young!!













6 Friendly Thoughts:
It must be your birthday because I am leaving a comment! Happy Birthay! It looks like you had a ton of fun. I'm jealous. Some of those rides I don't think you should be riding preggos:) Lily just looked at the picture of Ella as a baby with Dan and she asked it You were Dan:) Wow, can you tell I have been stuck in the house for a week.
Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous. I wanna get away from this winter crap. Love ya girl!
Like the other two commenters, I am super jealous. Every time you go on one of these trips I realize I should probably plan one sometime soon too. Glad you had such a special birthday!
Happy Birthday! I do remember that our's are just a few days a part. Looks like you had an amazing birthday! I love girl trips, every girl needs them, how fun for it to land on your birthday! Love the pics from your first trip together to, so fun :)
Disneyland for free! You are one lucky gal! Looks like a blast!
Seriously, what an awesome girls trip! Looks like so much fun!! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment