Hi my name is Ella and I'm a cupcake frosting junkie. Why is it that kids will just lick the frosting off a cupcake and leave the rest? Or is my frosting lover the only one?
Looks like hot pink lip stick, and it matches so well!;) We had a cake loaded with thick frosting at work yesterday for a couple of the girls birthdays, it's not only kids... These ladies were going nuts over the frosting! YUCK!!! I like the cake better than the frosting... Could have something to do with my mom making wedding cake for all my childhood years I dunno.;)
Looks yummy! I want one of those right now. We're looking forward to seeing you all. Hopefully Anner will share his toys better now that Ella is older.
2 Friendly Thoughts:
Looks like hot pink lip stick, and it matches so well!;) We had a cake loaded with thick frosting at work yesterday for a couple of the girls birthdays, it's not only kids... These ladies were going nuts over the frosting! YUCK!!! I like the cake better than the frosting... Could have something to do with my mom making wedding cake for all my childhood years I dunno.;)
Looks yummy! I want one of those right now. We're looking forward to seeing you all. Hopefully Anner will share his toys better now that Ella is older.
Post a Comment