Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Latest Shenanigans

 I gave Ella a much needed haircut.
But I got in trouble with her b/c she wanted it long and not a "bob"
Poor Ella, with her mom a hairdresser, and still dictating how I want her hair.
She just looks so darn cute in a little A-line bob, I can't resist.
 Met up with friends that we haven't played 
with in a very long time
For a much needed play date at zee zoo
Ella took second place during a hoola hoop contest
Check out her skillz?
She can hoola hoop for dayss!
 Cute lil  monkeys 
My wonderful friend Mandy of 22 years! came into town 
(we have been friends since we were 10)
They rented a sweet beach house on Mission bay 
with their family and we joined in their fun
Smores, hula dancing, beach, paddle boarding
what more could you ask for?!
 Our girls, making a fairy house out of twigs, flowers, and leaves
Oh to be a kid again. 
Ollie and Addie were little frenemies
but oh so cute together. 
I'm thinking an arranged marriage is in order
 Spirit Week at Ella's school
yes she is still in school (year round)
 but its finally the last week. Then summer break. 
Boo-Yah!
 80's day!
Ella had no idea what the 80's were, she just went with it.
But she is rockin the mini Madonna circa 1985 totally awesome ;)
Crazy hair day
and that is some cray cray hair right there.
Ella requested feathers...so there you go.
 This weekend I went back to work on weddings
I had 2 in a row..whew!
Maternity leave was waaaaay too short..sniff.
and of course the kiddos are always smothering...
a-hem, I mean snuggling on Leo
It was a pretty good week :)

0 Friendly Thoughts: