Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
I just love the looks on their faces! Such a cute idea that you pulled off perfectly! Love it! Congrats on another little Mister!
This is adorable, what a fun memory for your kiddo's! Did you take these photo's? Your christmas decor is gorgeous! Happy Holidays Kristi!
How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. Your pictures are adorable - best dressed kids, they're so photogenic! We're so excited that you all are coming for Christmas! Can't wait to catch up. :)
So happy for you guys!!! Congrats on the new baby boy coming soon.
Post a Comment
4 Friendly Thoughts:
I just love the looks on their faces! Such a cute idea that you pulled off perfectly! Love it! Congrats on another little Mister!
This is adorable, what a fun memory for your kiddo's! Did you take these photo's? Your christmas decor is gorgeous! Happy Holidays Kristi!
How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. Your pictures are adorable - best dressed kids, they're so photogenic! We're so excited that you all are coming for Christmas! Can't wait to catch up. :)
So happy for you guys!!! Congrats on the new baby boy coming soon.
Post a Comment