Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Greatest Show On Earth

Lions, Tigers, and Elephants...oh my!
I haven't seen Ringling Bros and Barnum and Baileys Circus since I was a kid. I remember Loving the lion and tigers (which is still my favorite part....I would love to spoon cuddle a lion, if only they wouldn't kill me in the process) Ollie and the Bean were very entertained the whole show.....
....Well, Ollie was pointing and ooh-ing and ahh-ing the 1st half that is, until he fell asleep.... totally out cold. It was so crazy! One minute he was laughing and coo-ing the next...lights out. Funny since it was super LOUD during the entire show, and this lil tike wont ever fall asleep during Church, which is really really quite. crazy I tell ya.
Ella's favorite part was the "Ella"phants :) seemed fitting.
We had a great family day. Perfect way to end summer break.
(please excuse the poor quality pics....it was dark and I only had my iphone) :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Lela Boyd said...

CUTE! How fun! You always have the most fun. Can I be your kid?

PS. I kinda want ombre hair now.

Auntie Cana said...

Me Too!!!!