I love all my friends I have made since moving to San Diego. These amazing women inspire me to be a better mother, wife, and friend. The trouble is we live in an area with lots of students and military, so people move in and out all the time :( Its a great way to become friends fast, but sad when it comes time to go....Thank goodness for email, blogs, and facebook so we can all still stay in touch. We had to say goodbye to sweet Kara and soon to our beloved Lela (which I don't like to think about, come 1st of June). They will be sorely missed. But no one leaves SD with out a big party. Here are some group pics of the past few shindigs we have had. Loves to all my SD peeps!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Friendly Thoughts:
nothin' like a good group of gals!
btw did you get my email about an invite? I sent it to your hotmail account?! let me know! :-)
Awww! I miss you and all my great girlfriends! I'm so bummed I had to miss bobbi's shower :( it looks like it was a blast. Lela did an amazing job! I will definitely be coming back to visit!! And come visit me! Girls trip!!
We REALLY do have the MOST amazing group of friends! I love you all so very very much! I wont stop praying that we can come back to San Diego. I just can't survive without all of you!
I am so glad you have such great friends there. They look like a fun bunch of girls. This is going to sound freakish, but the girl in the yellow sweater in the second picture kind of looks like me! Am I losing it???
Post a Comment