It was sooo nice to spend Christmas back home! We celebrated Christmas with Dan's family! My parents went back to Ohio to celebrate Christmas with my brothers, since they were here in San Diego with the girls for Thanksgiving. I love Dan's family and we had a blast! Ella of course got a little too spoiled, seeing on how she is only 1 of 2 grand kids on Dan's side. But we had a ball! We even got a huge dose of snow while we were there. Making for a very white Christmas!! I loved that we could just come to Utah for a week, and get are fill of snow for the Holiday season. Then go back to sunny California. Just enough snow for the year! We did get a chance to see my mom and dad before they took off to Ohio and that was great! And I got to see my favorite girlfriends, up in Logan as well! Love you guys!!

Dan and I had a pretty tight schedule while we were back home visiting. We were so happy that we got to get together with so many of our friends and have yummy dinners and lots of catching up! I love the holiday season and was so grateful we spent it with the ones we love!
New Toys!!

0 Friendly Thoughts:
Post a Comment