Friday, November 9, 2007

2nd Time is the Charm!

I bought this adorable coat for Ella, before she was born. To wear during the cold winter months in Utah. It was labeled 0-3 months, so naturally I thought it would fit her when she was tiny. I was so wrong!! And being a new mom and all, I had no clue. I realize now after she was born, that newborns don't wear bulky coats. They wear lots of really soft blankets. So I was sad it didn't fit, and She was never going to wear it. Until it finally did fit (when she was a year old! Who labels these things??) At the time, we ironically lived in sunny, San Diego, and probably would never use such a heavy coat! Well, I wanted to take some pictures in it at least. Lucky for me, I just found out that we are going to Utah for Christmas, and I'm very excited (for many reasons!) One being, that she gets to finally wear her cute little winter coat! I guess, 2nd time is the charm!

0 Friendly Thoughts: