Monday, May 21, 2007

Cana and Brian's Wedding

My sister Candice got married, May 2007, in Montigo Bay, Jamaica. Most all of the family flew out. Including my Uncle Norm and my Aunt Myrna. It was so much fun to be in paradise with my family. And be a part of Candice and Brian's special day! This was a big trip for Dan and I, it was the first trip we took after having Ella. It was also Ella's very 1st vacation and 1st really long plane ride! I was sooo nervous of how she would be during the long traveling experience. She was amazing! I think I lost sleep the night before worrying about it. Ella was only 5 months old and was still getting over being a little bit colicky. It was such a wonderful vacation for everyone!! We stayed at an all exclusive resort, that had all our meals included. Our hotel had entertainment every night, that was fantastic! Ella, Dan and I took naps in the hammocks on the beach everyday we were there. I even got a massage on the beach! Thanks to my wonderful hubby, who let me get my spa treatment while he watched our little bean. Ella was the only grandchild that made the trip. So she got a lot of attention! My brother's wives didn't make the trip because it would have been hard to take all their kids with them. We missed them! It would have been so cute to have all the grand kids there too!

The Wedding day was perfect! Weather was sunny and gorgeous! My sister and I, had breakfast together as I did her hair and makeup for the big day! She was stunning! Brian didn't looks so bad himself! :) The wedding ceremony was held on the gazebo out on the pier over the ocean. And the reception was on the beach. It was fantastic way to get married! After the wedding was over, we all changed in to our swimming suits and partied on the beach. We went paddle boating, snorkeling, jet skiing, ate yummy beach side food and soaked up some sun. We all had a blast! Ella had a wonderful time on her 1st Vacation! I think the bar is set pretty high for our little princess now!!

0 Friendly Thoughts: